EDTracker user, Danny King, wrote in to update us with some instructions for people flying Lockheed Martin's Prepar3d flight simulator. He tells us it's a very simple setup...
- Select Options --> Settings --> Controls
- Select EDTracker2 in the controller type drop-downlist
- Tick the "Use simple control" box
- Set the sensitivity slider to maximum
- Set the null zones to minimum (you may want to experiment with different settings)
- Clock OK, return to the VC and you should have head tracking working